View Benchmark 250 Metrology System, 2021 – Never Used
Request a Quote to Instantly See Pricing
View Micro Metrology
• Measurement range: X-axis 300mm, Y-axis 150mm, Z-axis 150mm
• DSP-controlled closed-loop, DC servo motor drive system
• 0.1micron scales module for X-Y-Z axes
• X-Y axis velocity: 150mm/sec; Z-axis velocity: 100mm/sec
• X-Y stage non-linear, area error correction
• One (1) 2.0 mega-pixel camera and associated electronics.
• Single magnification, fixed lens optical system with ViewMM 2.5x objective lens
• Camera calibration reticle
• Programmable LED illumination system for stage back light and coaxial through-the-lens surface light
• Four-quadrant Programmable Ring Light (PRL) that allows programmable control of light angle, direction, intensity,
and LED color (blue, red, green, or composed white), enabling the acquisition of high-contrast images of irregular
features and surfaces. Use with dual magnification or single magnification optics.
• Auto-switching power supply 100-120VAC or 200-240VAC; 50/60 Hz
• Multi-Function Joystick for Stage Control
• Remote Emergency Power and Power Stop switch
• Intel® processor-based platform
• Microsoft® Windows® operating system
• Single system license for ViewMM Metrology Software (VMS) system software.
• VMS includes measurement software, single, continuous, and area measurement tools, automatic finder parameter
optimization, ViewMM’s exclusive weak edge processing algorithms with programmable filtering and outlier point
removal, centroid, histogram, and blob analysis tools, edge and surface auto focus tools. VMS includes high level
programming statements such as math functions, variable declaration and assignment, branching, looping, and
general I/O operations.
• Software reference manual and on-line Help function
0.4 MP GigE Metrology Camera
VIEW Benchmark 250 – The Benchmark 250 is a compact general-
purpose metrology system with all the features and capabilities of the
larger VIEW Micro-Metrology models. With travel of 300 x 150 x 150
mm, the Benchmark can accommodate a wide range of part sizes,
and is rugged enough to be located in either a Q/A lab or an
inspection station on the production floor.
VIEW Dual Mag Optics (DMO) – Dual Magnification Optics (DMO)
system provides two optical paths for 1x and 4x magnification of the
front objective. Magnification changes are instantaneous, with no
moving parts, and no need to recalibrate.
VIEW 2.5X Objective Lens – Low DMO 2.5X, High DMO 10.0x;
SMO w/1X adapter 2.5X; SMO w/2X adapter 5.0X; 34mm WD; 14μm
Depth of Focus; Pixel size and FOV size depends on camera
selected, see datasheet or call for more details.
VIEW Programmable Ring Light (PRL) – Four-quadrant
Programmable Ring Light (PRL) allows programmable control of light
angle, direction, intensity, and LED color (blue, red, green, or
composed white), enabling the acquisition of high-contrast images of
irregular features and surfaces. Use with dual magnification or single
VIEW Grid Auto Focus System – Projects a grid pattern onto highly
reflective or low texture surfaces to provide accurate and repeatable
Z-axis measurement. Use with dual magnification or single
magnification optics. Note: Ronchi Grid Pattern for Dual
Magnification System and High Density Pattern Grid for Single
All specifications are assumed to be correct but must be confirmed by the purchasing entity.