Used Peddinghaus Machines for Sale
Are you searching for a used Peddinghaus Structural Steel Equipment for sale? Revelation Machinery is your resource for all used Peddinghaus brand machines, including Peddinghaus plate processors, angle lines, thermal cutting, band saws, ironworkers, and more. Please view our regularly updated inventory of used Structural Steel Peddinghaus machines below. Our inventory includes a variety of sizes and capacities. If you don’t find the Peddinghaus machine you are looking for, please reach out to our equipment experts! Interested in selling? Find out how to sell your used Peddinghaus machines to Revelation Machinery today!
Showing 1–12 of 13 results
170 Ton Peddinghaus Plate Duplicator F1170/B Single End CNC Punch, 2002Hydraulic • In Plant • Under Power$34,900.00
Peddinghaus ABC 1250/3 Beam Coper, Remfg. 2009$49,900.00
Peddinghaus APS-2063 Towermaster Angle Line, 2011 - Remanufactured$375,000.00
Peddinghaus BDL-1250/9B Beam Drill Line, 2010 - With MEBA 1270GP Saw$504,900.00
Peddinghaus Corp BDL 1250/3A Hydraulic Drilling Machine, 2001 - with HEM Double Column Bandsaw$74,900.00
Peddinghaus F-1170-B Plate Duplicator CNC Punch, 2000$29,900.00
Peddinghaus FDB-2500 Plate Processor, 2005$88,900.00
Peddinghaus FPB-1500 Plate Processor, 2007$88,900.00
Peddinghaus Ocean Avenger Beam Line 1250/1C Plus, 2017$139,900.00
Peddinghaus PCD-1100/B Beam Line with Saw, 2008$87,900.00
Peddinghaus PW 1250 Peddiwriter CNC Plasma, 2018Video$174,900.00
Peddinghaus PW 1250 Peddiwriter CNC Plasma, 2019 - Low HoursIn Plant • Low Hours • Under Power$224,900.00
Started in Gevelsberg, Germany in 1903, Peddinghaus employed 23 people and offered products designed for the blacksmithing industry including anvils, swages, vises, and clamping tools. Eleven years later, the company grew to 95 employees and began producing hand-operated punching machines. As the longest-standing active member of the Fabricators & Manufactureres Association, Intl. (FMA), the Peddinghaus Corporation is no stranger to milestones along their 120 year journey.
- 1930: Produced the first motorized punching and shearing machines.
- 1935: Peddinghaus developed a proprietary harding process that helped to broaden their product line.
- 1950: They initiated international trade and began exporting new technologies.
- 1969: Peddinhaus established a second manufacturing facility in Bitburg, Germany and began producing numerically controlled structural beam processing systems.
- 1974: Added angle iron processing and beam drills to their product line.
- 1977: Peddinghaus purchased Mancho Manufacturing in Bradley, Illinois and expanded the facility with a 25,000 sq ft. addition.
- 1979: They introduced the first CNC drilling systems for structural steel fabrication into the U.S. market.
- 1985-1987: Peddinhaus introduced the concept of combined drilling and sawing fabrication as well as the first ever automated coping machine.
- 1991: Peddinghaus introduced the first ever combined punching/cutting plate processing machine.
- 1997: They shipped the first machine from it’s new 65,000 sq ft. manufacturing facility in Andrews, South Carolina.
- 1998: Established Sales offices in Asia and Latin America.
- 2001: Expanded the product line for plate drilling, marking, and thermal cutting sections.
- 2003: Celebrated their 100th anniversary and announced a 40,000 sq ft. expansion to the Bradley, Illinois facility.
- 2011: Introduced the first ever dedicated CNC layout marking machine.
- 2014: Peddinghaus helped to revolutionize plate processing with the first ever one-pass plate machine featuring bevel cutting on material up to 4″/100mm thick material.
- 2016: Peddinghaus releases the first multi-spindle drill/sawing line, capable of carbide drilling, miter sawing, 4-axis scribing, tapping, countersinking and milling (slot and cope) on one machine.
- 2017: Released intelligent material handling for one man operation of an entire production system.
Peddinghaus Product Lines
Peddinhaus offers quality machines that are built to last for the metal-working industry. Specializing in robust machine tools for the drilling, cutting, marking, and machining of structural steel and heavy plate, these machines can be configured using an array of material handling options to achieve ideal customization for the end user. The Peddinghaus product line includes:
- Drill lines
- Layout marking machines
- Coping machines
- Angle lines
- Plate processors
- PeddiMatic intelligent material handling
- Band saws
- Blast cleaning equipment
- Structural steel machinery software
- Used machinery
Industries Peddinghaus Serves
Peddinghaus provides solutions for a wide range of applications, including structural steel fabrication, plate fabrication, drilling, sawing, and punching. Some of the industries that Peddinghaus serves includes:
-Bridge Fabrication: Arch bridges, box girder bridges, plate girder bridges, suspension bridges, and truss bridges.
-Building Construction: High rise structures, residential complexes, schools, stadiums, and strip malls.
-Industrial Steel Fabrication: Industrial pipe racks, mining facilities, powerplants and transmission towers.
-Manufacturing: Aggregate handling equipment, agricultural equipment, conveyor manufacturing, mining equipment, plate processing facilities, sign structure componenets, steel service centers, steel stockholders, stone crushing equipment, trailer manufacturing, wear plate componenets and wind tower components.
Revelation Machinery can always help you find what you need! If you have any questions about Peddinghaus machines or need to find a specific type, please feel free to contact our machinery experts! Have used Peddinghaus equipment to sell? Find out how easy it is to sell your used Peddinghaus machines to Revelation Machinery today!